The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid
| Stunning. Fresh. Gorgeous. | Top |
| No, this is not a page from the "Buy 1 Get 1 Free " clearance section of a Russian brides catalog that caters to gerontophile gentlemen who are in the market for a pre-owned model. This is Lindsay Lohan (on the left) and White Oprah (on the right) looking like if Jerri Blank brought Aunt Magda as her date to her winter formal. If Florida public access did a low-budget version of The Real Housewives of Boca, this is what it would look like. Blohan and White Oprah peeled themselves out from under the heat lamp on the Sizzler buffet line and Crisco-ed themselves into the finest gowns from Frederick's to watch Kim Kardashian make a Geico caveman her second husband (and counting). Kim's invitation said that all hos must only wear black and/or white, so it's not like Blohan tried to hump the spotlight away from the bride. I wouldn't put it past her, but she had more important things to worry about. Like trying to sneak as many centerpieces into the trunk of her car so she can sell them later on eBay. To see more priceless and coked up pictures of the Orange Chicken Sisters, click over to ONTD or Gossip Center . Those who don't already know will probably spend a few minutes trying to figure out which one came out of the other one's vagina. They're both on the wrong side of 48. But my favorite part of those pictures isn't that they both have the complexion of a chicharone . It's that they both obviously looked into the mirror of delusion and said at the same time, " Damn, bitch, we're going to make dicks rise tonight! " Here's more pictures from Kim's second pre-divorce ceremony of her bridesmaids, Gaycrest, Julianne Hough, Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne. This mess looks like one of Charlie Chaplin's black & white bowel movements. | |
| Hot Sluts Of The Day! | Top |
| Mattel's Hot Looks Dolls from fuckery's favorite decade The 1980s! Before Maddox, Shiloh, the twin messiahs, Zahara and the other one were struttin' in front of a wall of paps as the most famous It's A Small World crew on the planet, there were the Hot Looks Dolls! The Hot Looks Dolls were a group of " fashion " dolls with pantyhose bodies and harsh hairlines who each came from a different country. There was Zizi from Kenya, Chelsea from England, Elkie from Sweden, Mimi from France and Stacey from the US. Unlike that nipple-less, labia-less nudist Barbie, the Hot Looks Dolls were demure and prude-ish, because their bra and panties were permanently attached to their bodies. They only lasted for a quick minute and I don't know why. Who wouldn't want a doll with slight FAS face who dressed like an extra from Kids INC.?! I know I wanted one, but I was rejected! When I was around 6 or 7, I went to some old witch's garage sale near my mom's friend's house. I had five dollars in my pocket and knew I had to find a friend for the Barbie I stole from my sister. I found Zizi in a box of dolls and when I went to pay for her, the toothless old beast of a bitch with gums as black as her heart said to me, "Oh, you don't want that. What about one of those robots or trucks in that box over there?" What the hell kind of customer service is that?! I had the money and I wasn't even trying to barter with that bitch, yet she turned me down? She was like Snobby Saleswoman #2 from Pretty Woman , but instead of saying " It's very expensive, " she basically said to me, " It's very gay. " If we ever meet again in the afterworld, I hope I'm wearing a suit made entirely of $4 Zizi dolls just so I can say to that old bitch, " Big mistake! HUGE! " | |
CREATE MORE ALERTS:
Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted
Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope
Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more
News - Only the news you want, delivered!
Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more
Weather - Get today's weather conditions
| You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. |
No comments:
Post a Comment