Thursday, March 31, 2011

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


The "Over The Moon" Watch: Prince Hot Ginge Edition Top
You know that feeling when someone you truly love with whatever is left of your heart and soul says something hurtful, confusing and a little threatening? Like when you were in high school and your parents told you not to fuck or snort coke under their roof. Yeah, like that. Well, that feeling slithered into my skin holes this morning when Prince Hot Ginge said the three dreaded words NOBODY wants to hear. No, I'm not talking about the words " I can't cum " or " it's last call. " I'm talking about: OVER THE MOOOOOOOON. How could the sparkle that makes my peen hole wink hurt all of us so!?Not only did he hurt us, but he also hurt the sun by bringing up the moon's name. Because we all know that PHG is a piece of the sun that fell to the earth one morning. What does it look like when the sun frowns, because it's going to be doing a lot of that today. During an interview in Norway with Good Morning America for his Walking with the Wound trek through the North Pole, PHG dropped an OTM bomb when describing how his father feels about Prince William getting married. At the 5:40 mark below: As much as it hurts, I will forgive PHG for this (BIG OF ME, I know). It's colder than a Nicole Kidman stare in Norway right now, so maybe the elements are fucking with his brains. The part of his brain marked " things you don't say in public " temporarily got mixed up with the part marked "things you do say in public " (examples: " kittens are cute " and " I only do gay sex stuff with American hapas" ). I'm glad we worked this out, because I really didn't want to make my PHG cardboard cutout sleep on the couch tonight.
 
The CAPTION THIS Contest WINNER For March 30th! Top
Since Enrique has dropped off Britney's tour, the Kardashian sisters will be performing their ceremonial mating dance as opening act instead. - jsanto24 Runners-up: Rachel Zoe's dance review still needs to lose a few pounds. - Snarkley these are not the skeletons I expected the Jonas Bros. to have in their closets. - SpiceDong Source: Alaskan Dude's Flickr via Cracked
 
Hot Slut Of The Day! Top
Collagen Westwood (totally her real born name), a 21 year-old lesbian from London who has spent thousands of pounds to look like she'd fit right in sipping an Absolut cocktail in the Interior Illusions lounge. While some drag artists tuck, pluck and wax themselves to look like bio ladies, Collagen is a bio lady who wants to look like a dude who is trying to look like a glamorous goddess. Think Victor/Victoria meets a My Little Pony-themed rave meets the make-up shoe box of Mimi from Drew Carey meets the Empress of Lucite. Collagen stuffs her lips with her namesake and got a nose job to look as plastic as possible. She's also hoping to save enough money to get a pair of titty sacks installed in her chest and remove a rib or two so that she can fit into tiny corsets. Collagen counts Pete Burns, Lily Savage and Boy George as some of her beauty idols and loves it when people mistake her for a dude in drag. Collagen tells the Daily Mail , " I've admired drag queens since I was a little girl. They're glamorous and beautiful - what woman wouldn't want to look like that? I have a couple of different wigs that I wear when I go out, and people are always assuming I'm a transvestite. I love it when people mistake me for a man. It doesn't offend me - I think drag queens look fantastic. " The world would be a better place if everyone looked like they were about to lip synch for their lives, so I'm all for Collagen plasticizing her insides to fulfill her dream even though I'm pretty sure RuPaul would promptly tell her to sashay away with that kitchen ass egg yolk wig. But Collagen needs to slip out from under the plastic surgeon's knife for a second and figure out her tuck situation. Do they make flaccid dildo strap-ons? Because the only way I'll accept Collagen as a drag queen, is if she straps on and tucks under. via Fark
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment