Friday, April 29, 2011

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Open Post: Hosted By ASkars
After a day full of technicolor wedding hat bukkake, you might be craving something simple like pictures of Alexander Skarsgard talking on the phone after lonche in L.A. yesterday, so here's some simple pictures of Alexander Skarsgard talking on the phone after lonche in L.A. yesterday. Not sure who's hanging on to his ear, but he seems into it. Maybe he's telling Kate Bosworth that he really can't wait to get home and use her salad tong legs to toss the lettuce (not a euphemism). But then again, he could be gnawing on his soul while trying to communicate with his credit card company's customer service. Like me yesterday! You know, when I call to make a payment, you'd think that they would want me to put out and get out before I change my mind. It's such a rare occasion that I actually make a payment (I'm joking! No, I'm not!) ! But they don't, they always have to try to sell me Segway insurance or anal cavity protection or whatever. When I tell them no, they push. When I tell them I'm vulnerable and making a payment to them is a very hard thing for me to swallow, they push harder. And when I finally hang up on them and they're forced to spend their lunch hour reporting me to collections, I only blame them for this! It's their fault they can't enjoy their cheese and mayo sandwich in the lunch room with the others! They just couldn't let me be! Yeah, that's totally what ASkars is doing. On another note, unless January Jones decides to mix headlines by revealing that the father of her baby is Prince Philip , this will be my last post of the day. I'm in Texas so there's drunken pedicab rides to be had and I must terrorize what's left of my bowels with massive amounts of fried everything. Yay!
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment