Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


I Feel Dirty Top
Well, well, well-UH. Aaron Carter dropped a few bombs (and maybe some acid) on Michael Jackson in an interview with OK! magazine. In a candid interview, he comes clean (actually, I don't think you could ever come clean again, but I digress) about his time with the late pop icon. Apparently, they had a really close relationship, in which MJ gave him wine, the bad shit, and maybe more. Here are a couple of quotes from Aaron. Don't read into them (totally read into them). "I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me." Me: What he did to me??? wtf??? Moving on... "Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15." Ahem. Maybe Michael just had a European view of wine? More... "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police..." UM. Other. Stuff. And then his mom called the popo. I'm sure it was all good clean wholesome fun! *side eyes MJ's ghost* You know, I may be understanding Aaron Carter's um, "issues" a little bit better at this point. I'm not saying MJ did anything inappropriate, unless you call giving minors wine, coke, and "other stuff" inappropriate. I think I'm gonna go bathe in bleach now.
 
In Your Face! Top
If you've ever dreamed of seeing the glittery yet dark RPattz up to his eyebrows in pie, your prayers have been answered!! Okay, it's not quite the pronhub shit some of you hookers have been wishing for (I'm pretty sure he doesn't eat that kind of pie) but here he is looking all kinds of delicious on the set of his movie Cosmopolis in Toronto. Aaaand if you're not a fan, you can point and "AHAHAHAHAAA!! In yo face, bitch!" See, RPattz is so thoughtful. There's something in it for everyone! Thanks for the pics MK♥!
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment