Sunday, August 30, 2009

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Open Post: Hosted By The Kitten With Eyebrows Top
Japan has officially become the land of animal eyebrows (aka the land of all things important)! First, they brought us the Columbo dog with eyebrows and now they have delivered the lil' pussy with brows (insert landing strip joke here)! No Sharpies were used in the making of this kitten's eyebrows. They are au naturale. Don't even say pussy's brows are all shades of wonky, because they aren't! They kind of look like angel wings, which makes sense since a pair of exquisite eyebrows are a gift from God. VIA Buzzfeed
 
Would You Hit It? Top
Truth is, I'm only posting these pictures of Cisco Adler with his piece in Malibu, because it gives me yet another reason to link to (SAFE FOR EVERYONE.... I'm lying ...NSFW) a picture of his Slinky sacks . Every pair of eyeballs on this planet must view Cisco's looooong " hamsters in a hammock " nutsack at least TWICE (double your displeasure). To answer my own question, yes, I'd hit it. Well, I want to see those things in action. But I wouldn't let him hit it from the back. Those things could wrap around and bust one of my eyes out or punch me in the stomach. Actually, it's probably best that you wear a full-body armor suit (with a hole for your fuck part) when taking on Cisco's wrecking ballsack. And if 10-mile long balls aren't your thing, I also threw in some pictures of Jockey-lover Gavin Rossdale on the same beach as Cisco.
 
Blink 182's Tribute To DJ AM Top
Blink 182 dedicated their show in Hartford, CT last night to their friend DJ AM who passed away a couple of days ago . They took a moment of silence and later handed out his CDs to the crowd. Earlier in the day, Travis Barker , who survived a plane crash with DJ AM, Twittered his feelings: " Don't know how I am gonna play 2night but I am for AM. My brother is gone. I love u and miss u, I'll never forget all the good times we had. I'll never forget everything we've been through and every time I play the drums, I'll think of you. U were an amazing friend/DJ/human being. Rest in peace, my brother. This really fucks me up. " DJ AM's cause of death is still not known. His autopsy was completed on Saturday , but the results were inconclusive. The Medical Examiner's office in NYC needs to do more tests and said that it could take several more weeks before they can officially rule a cause of death. Why does it feel like we're always waiting around for toxicology reports? This is not how anyone wanted to spend their summer. There are several reports going around that the cops found a crack pipe in his room and also a bag of crack in his sweat pants, but none of that has been confirmed.
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment