Friday, September 30, 2011

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


The CAPTION THIS Contest WINNER For September 29th! Top

Presenting the 2011 graduates of the Phoebe Price Seat Fillers Academy. - OurMissC

Runners-up:

This month's meeting is adjourned. You'll find refreshments, lubricants and an air compressor in the lobby. - Snarkley

Well, it's not all that bad. Either way, dude gets the arm rest. - NoAnjl

At the world premiere, the stars of the movie Lars and the Real Girl, sit with the stars of the lower budget sequel Jim and the Not Even Fucking Close to Real Girls. - DMoan

(Thanks Ruddy)

 
Hot Slut Of The Day! Top

The incredibly magical Dallas Raines!

When I was in California a couple of weeks ago and filling my insides with Double Doubles, Sourdough Yacks and the strange green shake my mom made me drink to kill the fast food pesticides that were slowly eating my internal organs (her words, not mine), I loved throwing my bloated carcass over my mom's sofa to get my daily dose of Vitamin D from the weatherman with one of the hottest made-up names in the game. Dallas has been the weatherman on Channel 7 in L.A. since the beginning of time and I grew up being dazzled by his smooth Billy Flynn-like moves. Being reunited with Dallas, taught me that either he gets his body reupholstered with the finest Corinthian leather found in a Cadillac every year, or it's really true and leather does get finer with age. Stunning has a name and it's Dallas Raines.

If it was hailing on top of my head and Dallas told me it was hailing on top of my head, I still wouldn't believe him, but I would get lost in the twinkles that spark off his unicorn finger nail veneers. (Yes, unicorns have finger nails.) Just as much as Dallas Raines loves being Dallas Raines, his bathroom mirror loves being his bathroom mirror. And I don't blame it.

And one would think that "shade" is Dallas' greatest arch rival, but that isn't the case. Dallas Raines' sworn nemesis is a big fly!


Oh, how I love Dallas Raines. And I'm guessing Nicolas Cage loves Dallas Raines as much as I do, because it's obvious that he's based all of his mannerisms on the human solar flare that is Dallas Raines.

 
Birthday Sluts Top

Angie Dickinson (80)
T-Pain (26)
Keisha Buchanan (27)
Lacey Chabert (29)
Kieran Culkin (29)
Dominique Moceanu (30)
Martina Hingis (31)
Marion Cotillard (36)
Ashley Hamilton (37)
Jenna Elfman (40)
Tony Hale (41)
Trey Anastasio (47)
Monica Bellucci (47)
Eric Stoltz (50)
Crystal Bernard (50)
Fran Drescher (54)
Patrice Rushen (57)
Barry Williams (57)
Victoria Tennant (61)
Rula Lenska (64)
Marilyn McCoo (68)
Len Carou (72)
Johnny Mathis (76)
Cissy Houston (78)

 
Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess Top

This handsome actor's boozing has gotten so out of control that he's now showing up drunk to the set of his award-winning series! The star can't kick his early-morning cocktails, so producers were forced to intervene and have given him one final warning. (National Enquirer via Blind Gossip)

If it's a Carnation Instant Breakfast Daiquiri or a Pisco Sour with Egg Beaters then it doesn't count as an "early-morning cocktail," it counts as a well-balanced breakfast! I'll guess that this is Michael Pitt from Boardwalk Empire? I almost said Jon Hamm, but I don't think the producers would give him a "final warning" even if he shared a crack pipe for two with Whitney Houston in front of his trailer. Which leads me to.....

This former A list singer who is now pretty much just a celebrity was being honored at an event recently. Just because you are being honored does not mean you cannot take a smoke break. The thing is that our singer took smoke breaks with her crack pipe. Yep. Three times that night, the singer joined others outside and while they were smoking cigarettes, our singer smoked some crack. It is not like she has not been doing it for 20 years, it is just that it seemed out of place at an event designed to honor her. (Blind Gossip)

To be different, I tried to type the name of Whitney Houston's cousin, but my keyboard froze up and an error that read "511 You A Coward Baby" came up, so I'm taking that as a sign and going with the obvious.

I guess this actress is a B list by name recognition, but if we are going by acting talent it would be a Z. OK, maybe that is an exaggeration. How about an S. Anyway, she also does some other things that make her some money, and she is probably more well known for them than her acting. Our actress recently bought a huge mansion with a really large price tag. Living large right? Well, it turns out that our actress got most of the money for the purchase from an A list ex. He is guaranteeing the loan and also put up most of the down payment. The ex was thrilled that she bought a place so close to his. I think he is expecting way more than for her to repay him the money. (CDAN)

Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen? Charlie is just hoping that if he's closer to Irv Richards, he'll pick up some of that pepaw's swag.

This very famous, and iconic actor from the 60′s is beloved by all his fans, but not so much by anyone that know him personally. Pretty much anyone that is around him or involved in his life currently, is there because of money. They are getting paid to do so. He is demanding, selfish and very eccentric. Several weeks ago, he had a fall and no one was around to help him because everyone had gone home for the evening. He was found by his house staff the next morning and had spent the night on his kitchen floor, crying. (BuzzFoto)

Ryan O'Neal? Jerry Lewis? Who ever it is needs these two words in his life: LIFE ALERT!

 
Afternoon Crumbs Top

Embarrassment is the "You just had to wear that scarf out in public, didn't you?" look on the face of Ryan Reynolds' dog - Popsugar

Every time I see pictures of Sofia Vergara now I think she's going to rip off her skin suit and reveal that she's a fat white woman underneath like she does in her KMart commercials - Hollywood Tuna

Duchess Kate should've accessorized her 80s sweat dress with British Knight heels and snap bracelets - Lainey Gossip

FOX is the gayest network on TV which isn't saying much - Towleroad

This is fake (Chris Brown's grammar isn't that good) but reading about Chris Brown's bossy power bottom ways was like a prostate massage for my soul - The Superficial

Oh, how I wish these were pictures of Divine Brown rockin' her tits but I guess I'll have to settle for Elizabeth Hurley - (site NSFW) Drunken Stepfather

ScarJo's long-winded professional way of saying "Yup, it was my nipples" - Just Jared

Yes, because sharks only like their humans meat-stuffed - The Daily What

Kiki Dunst is shinier than a Crisco-dipped ballsack at Folsom - Hollywood Rag

Dead Sox - Cityrag

Mike Myers' new son and your family dog might share a name - Celebitchy

Kill whatever that creature on Vanessa Hudgens' feet is with fire - ICYDK

Christina Ricci once did something I used to do on a daily basis - The Berry

Salma Hayek's chichis throw a demure wink at the camera - Popoholic

Can Andre Leon Talley take Ty Ty with him? - OMG Blog

Taylor Swift's perfume commercial could also double as a Kotex ad directed at tweens who haven't gotten their period yet - I'm Not Obsessed

Brad Bird is totally Xenutized - Videogum

 
Open Post: Hosted By The 90s Top

Dlisted's headquarters (aka my dining room table) is currently experiencing technical difficulties (aka I FUCKING HATE FIOS). We apologize and please enjoy this video of people in TV and movies saying "It's the 90s!" over and over again as our team (aka me) works (aka curses at that automated voice bitch) to remedy (aka fuckit, it's liquid lunch time) this problem. Thank you.

P.S. - I wish it really was the 90s since we had better internet connection then than I do right now. Wah. Wah. Wah.

via Everything is Terrible

 
BREAKING: Angie Jo Got Zahara's Ears Pierced Top

Don't believe the part in The Holy Bible that says all of the tiny deities of Brangelina can naturally grow diamonds from their ear lobes. That bible story was proven as a myth the other day when St. Angie Jo took Zahara and Shiloh to get their lobes shot up with gold studs at some salon in London. Yes, just like us mere mortals, the blessed ears of the ethereal messiahs spit out lobe smegma when they go through the rite of passage known as the ear piercing infection.

This gripping tale of determination and the suffering of a child messiah comes to us from some anonymous source who tells UsWeekly that Shiloh quickly backed away from the ear piercing gun after Zahara started to scream for her godfather Jesus to save her. The source said this mess: "The eldest girl picked out some pretty 18-carat gold studs and gave them to her mom. The piercing gun was a bit too painful for her and she screamed then burst into tears. She was saying it felt like a stapler, so her little sister changed her mind about having hers done. Angelina bought them another little gift to make sure they both felt special."

That warmness you feel all around you after reading that riveting story is the same feeling Moses felt when he saw the celestial light of God radiating from the volcano. Your life is complete.

But seriously, Shiloh and Zahara are a bunch of weaklings who don't know what REAL suffering is! I didn't have the luxury of putting my lobe under the fancy piercing gun of a fancy British professional at some fancy salon in fancy London. My mom crushed my dreams by refusing to take me to Spencer's Gifts to get my "straight ear" pierced. I had to get in a hot bath, numb the lobe of my other gay ear with ice and then try to shove my abuelita's knitting needle into that shit. My dreams were crushed again when I couldn't do it and the amethyst earring I stole from my mother never made it into my lobe. That's true suffering right there.

And yes, I'm now just realizing that me wearing an amethyst stud completely defeats the whole purpose of the stupid "straight ear" thing.

 
Demi And Ashton Think They're Really Deep Top

Any normal celebrity couple would answer to the rumors that their marriage has been drowned in a pool of crotch nectar from the husband's side piece by issuing a simple statement that reads: "True" or "Not true" or "Your business: mind it." But Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore aren't even in the same universe as normal and have answered to the rumors by dropping philosophical balls of shit and clues on their Twitter pages. Dumi's stupid ass wrote the first chapter of The Da Douche Code when she quoted Greek philosopher Epictetus days before Star Magazine said her marriage was lying on a table in the morgue.

"When we are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself & study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger."

The second chapter was written by Ashton when he Tweeted a link to his Spotify account where Public Enemy's "Don't Believe The Hype" plays. A few days before Ashton's Tweet, Demi Tweeted the picture above of her doing an impression of the current catatonic state of her marriage and she added the note: "I see through you."

This is what happens when your brain gets fed with too much Oprah. It makes a bitch think she's a regular philosophical performance artist. Rumer Willis, go poke at your mama with your chin and tell her she's won. We won't complain about her desperate bathroom bikini photo shoots as long as she promises to queef the wannabe Maya Angelou act from her being.

 
And If She Wanna Be A Freak And Sell It On The Weekend.... Top

Or in this case, on the weeknight.

Lindsay "Out Calls Only" Lohan continued giving us the international remake of "How to Marry a Millionaire...or At Least Fuck with One So He Gives You 8-ball Money" in Paris last night when she left a club called Raspoutine with the owner Andre Saraiva. Community Service can go and eat itself, because Cokey du Jour is out there putting names in her little black book. LiLo's got Client #1 in New York, Client #2 in Milan and now she's got Client #3 in Paris. I knew there had to be a reasonable explanation for why Heidi Fleiss' parrot was always whispering into White Oprah's ear on the ho stroll's prime corner.

I can't even bring myself to sprinkle hate on LiLo. Snatching jooree is so OVER and it's all about snatching up a stack of hundreds on the nightstand with your snatch. Click clack, click clack. Yes, a bitch can argue that LiLo's snatch game is worth whatever the price tag on a box of stale PEEPS reads three days after Easter, but she is a MOVIE STAR!!! (I'm sure White Oprah wrote that exact line on her Craigslist ad).

Here's more of LiLo serving the community in Paris last night. The sight of her in that dress might make you sing "the cooookey in reeeeeed" to yourself and her dude looks like Mo from The Simpsons in Danny Zuko drag, but at least ho is keeping the bar stocked.

 
Holly Madison Insures Her Tupperware Titty Bowls For $1 Million Top

Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner's former head Stepford nurse who was the only one who showed she truly cared about him by softly blowing on his raw colostomy hole before gently rubbing baby powder-scented Vaseline on it, has found a new career in giving Las Vegas audiences a dozen servings of her silicone chichi domes every night in Peepshow. Holly seems to think that she has the Mary Hart Legs of tits, because she has taken out a $1 million life insurance policy on her twin career makers.

Holly tells People that if anything happened to her silicone chest puffs, LIVES WOULD BE FORECLOSED UPON, THE BREAD LINE WOULD BE SHUT DOWN, CHILDREN WOULD HAVE TO EAT THEIR OWN FINGERS TO SURVIVE, BLONDE TODDLERS WOULD HAVE TO MOVE INTO THE PLAYBOY ORPHANAGE (oh, wait..), etc.... etc.... Holly explained it like this to People:

"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars. I thought I'd cover my assets. I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now."

What does Holly think is going to happen to her tits? Are they going to move into the vacant space in her head when Carrot Top tries to motoroboat them? Since it's obvious they can't be near each other, is their civil war going to escalate to the point where one them completely quits the union and reinvents itself by getting a job as one of Hugh's colostomy bags (yes, I brought it back to colostomy bags and you should never forgive me for this).

If anything does happen to Holly's chichis, it will take 10 minutes for the Mattel factory workers to come out to her house and restore her natural beauty by bolting on a Barbie titty plate over her chest.

Besides, who thinks of Holly Madison when they think of tits?! Googling "national treasure breasts," brings up the names Helen Mirren, Salma Hayek and Christina Hendricks, but Holly Madison does not make an appearance. I don't think the serial number on her implant reads: PRICELESS PRECIOUS CARGO. Bitch, please. StuntQueenville, population: Holly Madison

 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment