Thursday, June 25, 2009

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Statements Pour In About The Death Of Michael Jackson Top
It seems that every celebrity on the planet has issued a statement about the passing of Michael Jackson . Seriously, every single. Below is just a few from those who worked with him or knew him well. Understandably, Elizabeth Taylor just can't deal right now, so her rep said she will issue a statement at a later time. Brooke Shields : " My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael. He was an extraordinary friend, artist and contributor to the world. I join his family and his fans in celebrating his incredible life and mourning his untimely passing. " Madonna : " I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless ." Lisa Marie Presley : " I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children, who I know were everything to him, and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me ." Quincy Jones : " I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words ." Liza Minnelli : " He was a kind, genuine, and wonderful man. He was also one of the greatest entertainers that ever lived. I loved him very much and I will miss him every remaining day of my life. " Corey Feldman : " I come to you today with great sadness, acknowledging the loss of the greatest entertainer in the history of mankind. For me he was more than that, he was my idol, he was a role model, he was someone to cry to when my childhood was unbearable, he was a brother, he was a dear friend. Unfortunately Michael and I had a falling out on September 10th 2001 and that broken friendship had never been repaired … I am filled with tremendous sadness and remorse. All I choose to remember from this point is the good times we shared and what an inspiration he was to me and the rest of the world. Nobody will ever be able to do what Michael Jackson has done in this industry, and he was so close to doing it all again. I am truly, and deeply sorry for all of the heartbroken fans and supporters worldwide. " Source , Source , Source
 
Michael Jackson Has Died Top
TMZ is reporting that that Michael Jackson died in Los Angeles from cardiac arrest. The Los Angeles Times , AP, CNN and CBS all confirm the report. The L.A. Times says doctors pronounced him dead after he arrived at the hospital in a deep coma. He was only 50-years-old. I really don't know what to say. I am completely shocked. This doesn't feel like real life! TMZ has all the details . I'll write a little more later. And I'm back (FYI: this part was written a couple of hours later). I just finished watching hours upon hours of Michael Jackson coverage and I still don't really know what to say. I will say that the dude made awesome music. That's a fact. You know you busted your shit to at least one Michael Jackson song in your bedroom, a club, a parking lot, a high school gymnasium, etc... The first time I ever drunkenly fell off the stage at a club, " Scream " was playing. Yes, I remember that. I also remember staying up late to watch the premiere of " Remember the Time" on MTV (back when MTV still played videos). I recorded it over Maid to Over on VHS, just so I could watch it a bunch of times. Michael Jackson's music will live on forever. Hos will be dancing to it for the rest of eternity. Below is my favorite Michael Jackson song. It's also one of my favorite karaoke songs. I mean, you can't lose when singing about special rat friends: And here's a few pictures of Michael through the years.
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment