Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Open Post: Hosted By The Old Spice Dude Top
Isaiah Mustafa , the piece who made thousands of horny tricks do all sorts of kinky shit with an Old Spice bottle, is back in a brand new commercial that will swan dive into some of your vaginas. This still doesn't make me want to squirt Old Spice on my pits, but it did make me cancel my plans for tonight (aka watch 10 hours of TV and then cry in the shower) so that I can take 3 trains to Costco to buy sheet cake. via Videogum
 
Dumb Bitch Of The Year Top
And for once, I'm not talking about any member of the Lohan family. Although, now that I think about it the bumbling fool of a cop in this story should probably pay a visit to Ancestry.com, because based on his logic skills he's most likely blood related to the Lohans. While he does that, let's go over why we should all make him a dunce cap out of Clinique sun care cards. TMZ is saying that when Lindsay Lohan was pulled over for DUI back in 2007, the cop found a Clinique sun car card with a powdery substance on it in her back pocket. The cop opened up his trusty police handbook written by Deputy Sheriff Barney Fife and flipped to the chapter on white powdery substances. After reading a bit, the dumb ass came to the conclusion that the white shit must be a crushed breath mint! And so he threw that shit in the trash. Officer Dildo Brains wrote in his report: " Some of the white substance fell to the floor. I used my foot to see what had fell but thought nothing of it. I did not recognize the substance attached to the card and initially thought the substance was a wet crushed breath mint. I put the card into the jail trash can next to the booking windows. I was looking at the floor and began to recognize the substance as resembling powder cocaine. I then recovered the card from the trash." The Clinique coke card could not be used in court, because the officer contaminated it by throwing it in the garbage. Blohan copped a plea for the DUI and only spent 84 minutes in jail. This officer probably believes it when bitches play the " Officer, I don't know how that decapitated hooker got in the trunk of my car " card. Since Lindsay Lohan was riding high on the bad shit she probably had coke bref in a major way, so I'm surprised Officer Dumb Bitch didn't offer her some Altoid dust on a Clinique card. " Ew. Your coke breath is killing my nose. Here lick this crushed up mint that isn't cocaine."
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment