Thursday, February 18, 2016

Breaking News

Donald Trump refused to repeat his claim that George W. Bush lied to take America into the war in Iraq and he didn’t dispute a newly uncovered audio interview that suggests he was not opposed to the war in Iraq before the invasion.

"By the time the war started I was against it.  And shortly thereafter I was really against it,” he said at CNN’s GOP town hall.

Trump has confounded many political observers with his propensity for colorful, unfiltered and inflammatory language as a candidate. When moderator Anderson Cooper asked whether he would take on a different tone as president, Trump suggested he could easily switch back and forth between being politically correct.

"I can be more politically correct than anybody you've ever interviewed," Trump said.

He added: "I can do whatever I want. ...I deal with society. Society loves me."

Watch the town hall live now and follow complete coverage of the presidential campaign on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.
----------------------------------------------
Watch CNN live or On Demand from your computer or mobile device.
Watch live CNN news coverage now at http://cnn.it/go
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment