Thursday, June 18, 2009

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Enough With Don't Stop Believin' Top
" Don't Stop Believin' " is one of my favorite songs and obviously I'm very un-original, because it's everyone's favorite song. That song is eeeeeeeeverywhere. It's like the anthem of the damn world! Every bitch covers it! Every bitch also sings it at karaoke. Don't act like you haven't! I think it's the unspoken rule of life that you have to sing it publicly at least once. Ellen Page, Alia Shawkat and Har Mar Superstar of Whip It! decided they needed to follow that rule and uploaded their own version to YouTube. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to suck in a completely ironic way. You know how those hipsters do it. I got through the whole thing, but it wasn't easy. Every time I hear this song I still think of that scene in Monster where a fugly-fied Charlize Theron and Alien Head Ricci awkwardly slow dance in the skating rink. So picturing that scene while listening to Ellen Page's " cat in heat" yodel totally confused me. I just wish Ellen & Co. went with another Journey song that needs a little loving. Maybe "Only the Young. " What's wrong with that song? Does it have big hips and an overbite? Is that why nobody pays it any attention? But I shouldn't talk. I've tried to quit " Don't Stop Believin ", but it's impossible! I tried to leave it and search for something else that hasn't been around the block a zillion times, but I can't!! I'm whipped.
 
Escandalo X 1000000000000 Top
Why did I have to read about Morgan Freeman allegedly Wood-Allen-ing his step-granddaughter?! If I dip my head in a pot of boiling bleach will it burn away that image along with 99% of the skin on my face? I might be willing to try it. I hope the National Enquirer was just telling jokes when they wrote about 72-year-old Morgan Freeman's 10-year-long affair with his 27-year-old step-granddaughter E'Dena Hines. Please let them issue a statement that they thought April Fool's Day got moved to mid-June for some reason. A source tells the Enquirer that E'Dena is the granddaughter of Morgan's first wife Jeanette . Morgan and his second wife Myrna raised E'Dena ever since she was a little girl. The affair reportedly started when E'Dena was a teenager. The source went on to say, "Myrna said E'dena told her that when she was a teenager, she and Morgan went to dinner at a friend's house one evening. Both had been drinking, and when they returned home, Morgan attempted to have sex with her. They stopped just short of having intercourse. E'Dena explained to Myrna that she stopped Morgan from going any further ." Myrna told Morgan to step off E'Dena and he promised he would. Without Myrna knowing, Morgan's relationship with E'Dena continued for years. The source wants all to know that it's technically not incest since they aren't blood relatives, " but Morgan is trying desperately to keep his divorce out of open court so all the shameful facts won't become public. " I know most of you stopped at " National Enquirer," but they sound serious about this one. Maybe we should all just pretend this is a work of creepy fan fiction and then slowly back away until we get further evidence? Okay, I won't dip my head in bleach just yet, but in the meantime..... MustthinkofkittensMustthinkofkittensMustthinkofkittensMustthinkofkittens
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment