Monday, March 30, 2009

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Speaking Of Baby Robbers..... Top
Gisele Buttchin galloped on in and snatched Tom Brady away from Bridget Moynahan , and now the evil horsey lady has her eye on something else that belongs to Bridge: her fucking baby! Bridge was carrying Tom's baby friend in her body when he left her ass for Gis. Now Gis is telling Vanity Fair that she's bonded with Tom's kid, John, and thinks he's hers. Gis told the magazine, "I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child – I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day. He's a little angel – the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life." You know Gis went on to say, " And it's totally hot, because I have a baby friend of my own now and I didn't even have to get really fat, smelly and gross. No pregnancy farts for me! And my chocha is tighter and fresher than ever! Yay me! " THIS BITCH! Bridge, come grab this horse by the mane and lead her to water. Then stick her head in there and don't fucking let go until she stops this foolishness! Seriously, face fuck her with a pile of sugar cubes, because this bitch is trying to start something. If my stepmother said this kind of shit, I'd hide her fake leg again! No, my stepmother was not Heather Mills . Yes, she belongs to the same Cunts With No Leg club.
 
A Baby Robber In Africa! Top
Vadge and her face made from the labia lips of a thousand virgins arrived in Africa yesterday to open her net and catch every child she comes across. Because Vadge is saving Africa! It's her Africa! But not everyone thinks that. Vadge will show her face in a court in Malawi today to make the final layaway payment on 3-year-old (or 4-year-old) Mercy James, but the child's memaw is trying to stop the adoption. Lucy Chekechiwa, Mercy's memaw, is telling the papers that Vadge is nothing more than a baby robber! Baby Jesus ' mom will co-sign that. Lucy said she made an agreement with the orphanage Lucy is living at that when she turned 6, she would come back home. Lucy's mother and father have both passed away a while ago. Lucy went on to say, "Why doesn't this singer pick other children? It is stealing. I want to go to court, I won't let her go." I'm sure Lucy will feel a lot better when Vadge places a warm bundle of cash money in her arms. When she burps her new money baby, dollars will fall out instead of vom! That's got to be better. Lucy isn't the only bitch in Africa that wants Vadge to get the fuck out. Some villagers are apparently pissed that she's building a girls' school around their parts. Well, she calls it a school, but we know it's just a shopping center for Vadge to personally go and pick out some new accessories! The villagers are saying that they have been told that their gardens and houses have to be torn down in order to make way for The University of Baby Roids. A government official said the villagers will be compensated by Vadge's foundation. When a journalist asked Vadge if she was worried about the situation, she shouted back, " NO! " Well, I guess it could be worse for the villagers. Yeah, they won't have a fucking roof over their heads or a damn garden to pick food from, but Vadge could've bought them instead.
 
The CAPTION THIS Contest WINNER For March 27th! Top
After Vadge abandoned them all for a younger hot piece, Jesus, Lourdes, Rocco, David and Mercy started a band to get through the pain. - Miker Runners-up: Sweet BJs, fish and orphans? Looks like Chris Hansen is trying to catch a pedobear. - fmdoom Here's Sweet Baby Jesus with his new single: If you liked it then ya shoulda put herring on it If you liked it then ya shoulda put herring on it Uh uh ohh uh uh oooh uh uh oooh uh uh oooh - yo momma ...THE MUSICAL!!! - johnnysgirl Thanks Tony
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment