Tuesday, August 11, 2015

CNN Breaking News

I'll keep "whining until I win," Donald Trump said on CNN's "New Day" this morning.

The GOP presidential candidate said he is "the most fabulous whiner" in response to an opinion piece that criticized him using that label.

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail, touching on topics from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the interview.

Watch highlights from the interview on CNN.com and get complete coverage of breaking politics news on CNN TV and CNN Mobile.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch CNN live or On Demand from your computer or mobile device.
Watch live CNN news coverage now at http://cnn.it/go
------------------------------------------------------------------


You have opted-in to receive this e-mail from CNN.com.
To unsubscribe from Breaking News e-mail alerts, go to: http://cnn.com/EMAIL/breakingnews/unsubscribe.html?l=textbreakingnews

One CNN Center Atlanta, GA 30303
(c) & (r) 2015 Cable News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment