Saturday, May 30, 2009

CNN Alerts: Alert1

Your E-Mail Alerts
Alert Name: Alert1

Opinion: Dissent remains silenced in China
05/31/09 01:18 AM, EDT
On June 4 this year, it will have been 20 years since I have seen Beijing, the city in which I spent much of my youth and attended university. It will have been 20 years since I saw my parents. My parents are older. I hear their health is not what it was, but it is something they take pains not to trouble me with. I hear Beijing is much changed. I hear China is much changed.
FULL STORY


You have agreed to receive this email from CNN.com as a result of your CNN.com preference settings.
To manage your settings click here.
To alter your alert criteria or frequency or to unsubscribe from receiving custom email alerts, click here.


Cable News Network. One CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia 30303
© 2009 Cable News Network.
A Time Warner Company
All Rights Reserved.
View our privacy policy and terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment