Saturday, May 30, 2009

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Oh, To Be A Balloon On That Chair....
During day two of Prince Hot Ginge's visit to NYC, he dropped in on the Children's Zone of Harlem. PHG singed eyebrows with his charm and caused hearts to stop temporarily with one wink. He also took part in a little game of "Pop the Balloon. " Why. Is. He. Teasing. Me. Like. This. ?. Those are the luckiest balloons in the universe. They all percolated in their cage with excitement when Hot Ginge came around. On the inside they were screaming, "Pick me! Pop me! Sit on me! Rip me to shreds! Destroy me! Give me that hot ginge ass bush! " Although, it kind of looks like he's on the royal throne if I ain't being too subtle. Why am I ruining this for everyone? Forget I said that and just pretend you are the balloon that he just popped. And by " you ," I mean me. You know he didn't even have to touch the balloon. The electricity radiating off his nalgas made it EXPLODE instantly. Here's Hot Ginge in Harlem this morning and also some pictures of him planting a tree in the British Gardens yesterday afternoon. Look at him stick his big tree into that dirty dirty hole. Look at him take that shovel and just pour dirt all over it. Look at him pat that hole with the shovel. This isn't at all sexy sounding, right? Ugh. I've got the fevah in a bad way. No wonder they won't let me out of the house!
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.bicycle shops near london olympicGod Bless You..
    london olympic bicycle company

    ReplyDelete