Sunday, May 31, 2009

Y! Alert: Dlisted - Be Very Afraid

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Dlisted - Be Very Afraid


Chicken Cutlets & Quween Call A Truce Top
There was a time when international supermodel Phoebe Price would've shot Quween on the Scene on the spot , but those days are behind us. Yesterday on the streets of Beverly Hills, PP and Quween signed a peace treaty. World peace is possible! Put down your guns and raise a chicken cutlet! The two lil' famewhores put their differences aside for Quween's birfday (Happy Birfday, Quween!). PP clucked a beautiful song to Quween and then bestowed upon her a special gift. It kind of looks like she bedazzled something she found on the side of the road, but it's the thought that counts! I know that 99.99999% of you will agree with what the camera dude at the end has to say about this mess, but I respectfully disagree. This is the most important thing I've seen all hour. The United Nations will be discussing this first thing tomorrow morning.
 
This Is What Jon Is Missing Out On Top
Kate Gosselin searched the beach for her dignity on Bald Head Island, North Carolina today. Jon couldn't make the trip, because...well....he really fucking hates her. And I think he knew that his crotch area had been through enough torture. It didn't need to see Kate in a two-piece. Speaking of, for giving birth to a medium sized village, Kate is looking sessy! Bitch has got the torso of a male substitute gym teacher, the thighs of a retired wrestler and the arms of a middle-aged Neanderthal! I'd hit it. Here's more of my cunt idol airing out her possum head on the beach. And is it just me or does it look like her belly button is slowly trying to get as far away from her vagina as possible?
 
Ginge Showers Top
dsajfdlaksfjasjkfdja;fsdkjldfjkldafskjladfsl;ajlkadfsjkladklj8ds8asf8 I really, really am having a hard time concentrating right now. Immediately after my eyeballs gazed upon this picture of utter hotness, my b-lips took over, slapped my hand off the mouse and hit " right click SAVE ." It has powers like that. I'm seriously going to sign up for a Photoshop master class at The Mariah Carey School Of Airbrushing just so I can realistically paste my face into this picture. Then I will tattoo the image over every inch of my body, wallpaper my entire apartment with it and even make a hooded cape of it for my dog to wear 24 hours of the day. Do you think Home Depot will make me a copper bath tub faucet of Hot Ginge's head? Of course they will. That is what God intended. This exquisite work of art is almost perfect by itself, because the dude Prince Hot Ginge is golden showering goes by the name of Nacho Figueras . His name is NACHO!!!!!! Prince Hot Ginge + Nachos = The Heaven above HEAVEN!!! The rest of these pictures from yesterday's Polo Classic in NYC will also be printed out and put into a dream scrapbook that I will look at every night before I go to bed.
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment